Monday, May 26, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GIFT !!

I was thinking that my birthday this year was like erm..... One of the crappiest of all as on the actual birthday i was at home sleeping.... But was happy that i had spent more time with my family...

Thanks to sayang she really made my birthday one of the most unforgettable one... honestly !! During that period i was in a very bad mood over school problems and stuff.. I was really feeling pissed at a point that i start to hack care already. Really some people who seems to understand that knows how badly i reacted to that. But last saturday, We had a band outing and i meant the whole band plus Pamela & Cheris !!
I was like super duper happy ! Having her beside me i also feel happy and i also can be my very own self....


I was like feeling so lonely at first cause after the morning jam Darryl. Pam & french went to see Red Rain ( sorry pam i was not able to join as i need to go church i have skipped too many times already) Leaving me and Denise Tan Siew Ho aka snuffles ! haha
We had a damn expensive meal at *********** bugger don't even want to mention the stupid fast food name. Then at 1.15, Denise said she need to go to meet her friends. Then i was like ok lor..Sad sad i called sayang and asked where is she, she was late and she just told me she needed to buy something important for someone which at first i thought it was me but again she already bought me my birthday gift already. So i thought maybe is a girlfriend thingy and was like well ok then... i waited at church and had a good chat with David until sayang cabbed down to my church i ran out of church can? haha cause i scared she will be lost !! Cause i also explain things like very confusing for her ! ha ha


Oh well fast forward we met up with the band and i introduced Denise to Sayang and they even acted that they did not know each other very very well !! we had a nice but very expensive meal at hooters !! Sayang is not impressed by the CUP size of the girls at Hooters ! haha well then we went to Harry's and enjoyed the Jazz music until 11.15 we had to leave and someone pushed a bag of stuff to me under the table at first i thought it was like Darryl's one or something but i peeped inside it was a FREAKING CONDENSER MIC CAN !! ALL THAT I WAS ALWAYS DREAMING ABT AND LATER FOUND OUT IT WAS SAYANG WHO ASK THE BAND TO CHIP IN FOR THE GIFT ! I was honestly touched by Sayang and the band who was like being a family thingy ! =)

Now i must think of a part two present for sayang !

Honestly thank you

Dear sayang !

Darryl and Pam

Jin poh and French for the time spent with me.

Denise for chatting with me and helping Sayang to buy the Present

And Joan for coming down for the dinner and being crazy !! Keep being crazy love that ! haha =)