Monday, April 14, 2008

Confidenence or Cockyness?

Just when you thing your the best or being come something or someone seems to humble yourself down... For me i thought my singing was much much better but after Pamela & Anna came they really don't think i was good... Haiz at times i feel that i have let down the band and i'm not going further than anyone in the band !!

For example -Darryl has became so great on lead solo for guitar?
-Denise is singing much better most people would say she sings nice?
-Joan have classes for bass and she sure can play some great bass?
-Bensy is like the talented young lad whom seems super great on keyboard & showed that soon he is able to play guitar too!
-Jin Poh too have a great drum teacher whom is famous and see great potential in him ?


My bands is the best i assure you guys we need a chance and i will promise we can make it that is how much i believe in my band !!
But for me i don't know thinking back i was not really that great after i stopped learning guitar and it seems that my singing was better. However the number of times me impressing people are so much lesser then i thought !

The amount of talents of singers in Singapore to me was very little and not great but there are more and more i have seen are really mind blowing... Naive me i guess i also want to proof others wrong but maybe i must understand i may not be that good at all.. Or I'm just not good in short....

I have to thank people like Cheris (aka Sayang) Remy, Jin Poh & Densie who tried to confirm me about my singing but really I do hope i was that good but at this time, I'm really thinking was i right or wrong from the start about how great i sing or rather should i not sing anymore just play guitar or something ?