Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finally I'm in love ! !


Her best friends from CEMTA...


My Dar and Serene


My Dar and Me ha ha ( too dark though)


Her Friend Apple and my Dar Elaine


My Dar and Serene

Photos of my dar dar..)


It all started on 11th August 2007...

My heart was racing very very fast as fast as the MRT train heading to AMK MRT that is where she is meeting me. I was so nervous and i had butterflies flying all around my stomach ! Ha ha well she was wearing her yellow shirt and brown pants with a pair of black and white covered high heels... Everything seems to be so clear until now since it all happened 2 weeks ago.....!!

Honestly i'm very happy spending my time with her. The topics seems very lame and stupid but i and her seems to have that click when we first chatted on the phone and cracking lame jokes....But i enjoyed every moment i spent with her honestly i was super happy when she said she liked me too ha ha... I was glad i can have this chance to be with a sweet caring and cute and pretty and ( too many things to say lar ha ha) girl to be my Girlfriend !

Her smile and hugs Gives me a kind of love feeling that i was always looking for ^.^ I still remember telling her the Durian and Rambutan Joke that crack her up so bad and also about the Da Guen Guen ha ha but those jokes are very important to me honestly that jokes made me found someone so special to me and i will forever treasure her and i will not let her cry That i PROMISE !! DAR I REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU FOR GIVING A CHANCE TO SHOWER MY LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR VERY IMPORTANT TO ME I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN OK? WINKS