Sunday, June 10, 2007

Me Getting Into Depression...


photo of the day (At Woodlands)

June 10 2007


Depressed emotions
Happy Birthday to my Meimei Angela...Hope your doing fine sorry if i can't spend too much time with you and my friends anymore. I'm really not being myself this past few months and days..I'm sorry, I'm really suffering from depression i pounder day and night why i always feel lonely and no one cares for me..Even my past i'm still not really over it... I'm just pretending to be a happy guy i guess my heart really still feel hurt and i need someone to be there for me. Even with the new Goal in my life is causing me hurt this is like the 4th or coming 5th day her friend have not replied my message or added me. I really do think my six sense is coming true if so i really want to give up already.... ='' (

Forgiveness Is The Hardest Thing To Do

Finally He said sorry.. To my surprise he did and i'm willing to forgive him as i never like making enemies at all. However things may take awhile to be better as i can't just act like nothing happen at all. You know that this sort of stuff needs time.. But anyway we are still friends..
=)

Protecting Our Motherland
Sadly my band mate and Good friend are going off to Army... Both D'wee and JP sadly now we are left with Darryl and French Toast(Remy) in the band for now. Had a great enjoyable day with them last night chatted and eaten lots of food man !! haha Anyway life seems to be changing fast and i always regret my life story i really want to be successful in everything i do but.... Sadly not everything is always going my way.... I feel i'm a loser and i really need someone to believe in me I know my brother and parents do believe in my but i still feel that i need my another part of me to help me in everything but my search always seems to end very fast i think maybe i'm not a great guy after all ! Haiz overall thanks to all my friends who have given me encouragement but i really think maybe i am not a great person that i always thought i am..